Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Un-FunWall

I have had a Facebook account for at least a few months now. It has proved useful for one thing: reacquainting with school chums from long ago. I log in about  twice a month - usually only to read and reply to a private message someone has sent me.

One email notification thingy I've seen popping up repeatedly is that one contact or another has written something on my "FunWall". Oh Joy. And up until tonight, I've resisted signing up to see what they've written there.

Turns out that the times they are a-changin'. Instead of sending out forwarded chain letters and un-funny photos via email, they're posting them on my ironically-named FunWall. Better yet, each one is accompanied by the typical 'Forward to three friends or get bad luck' or the more succinct "Forward!!" message  tacked on the end.

Send over the paperwork. I'm ready to sign. I'm officially a Facebook-hatah.

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: