Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mini-minivacation



We're heading out for a super-mini vacation down to Niagara Falls this weekend. As cheesy as it might sound to some, the Falls are only an hour and a half away from me and they're spectacular despite the tourist-y cheese. My daughter hasn't been to see them since she was a few months old so it'll be fun for her too.

Besides, with a nice hotel room and pool facilities, it'll be a much needed recharge before the work week begins again on Monday.

Who knows, I might actually get to do a little photography while I'm at it. I haven't had the chance to even pick up the camera lately. :(

Things are warming up nicely so I likely won't get a photo similar to what you see up at the top of this post. ;) - I believe it was taken in 1911 when it was so cold it actually froze over .

0 comments: