Tuesday, July 26, 2005

OPML Editor Released

I downloaded and installed Dave Winer's OPML application last night. It's going to take a bit of getting used to, and to be honest I likely won't use it much for blogging (although that might change), but I am interested in the outliner part of it. Anyhoo, I was able to quickly create a blog with it which you can see here.

It appears that it will be difficult for blogging with it from two different locations (someone correct me if I'm wrong) which I do quite often. I like Blogger because it's no fuss and I can access it from home or work easily. I think Dave's app depends on having the www directory for syncronization. Again, please someone tell me if I'm wrong here.

No time really to fiddle with it as of yet, but it's something else to put on the list of things to experiment with (along with python, xml, del.icio.us, feedster etc.. etc..)

0 comments: