Friday, January 27, 2006

4 Things

Thank you to Kent Newsome for tagging me in his '4-Things' list. It seems so trite and yet is so revealing at the same time. Here we go...

Four jobs I've had in my life:

1) Lawn Mower
2) Pipe Fitter
3) College Teacher
4) Structural Engineer

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1) Raising Arizona - we are on the same wavelength here Kent
2) Grosse Pointe Blank
3) Anchorman
4) Airplane

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1) The Colbert Report
2) Trailer Park Boys
3) Curb Your Enthusiasm
4) Bernie Mac

Four places I've been on vacation:

1) Quebec City
2) Las Vegas
3) Wales
4) Myrtle Beach

Four of my favourite dishes:

1) Pizza
2) Pizza
3) Special K
4) Pizza

Four websites I visit daily:

1) Bloglines
2) Flickr
3) Blogger
4) cbc.ca

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) Holding my daughter
2) In bed catching up on sleep
3) Practicing photography outdoors
4) Wales

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1) Janet Tokerud
2) Tony Woodlief
3) Tor Bjornrud
4) Stuart Langridge

0 comments: