Thursday, April 27, 2006

Spammity Spammmm..spam spam spam spam...

I noticed a few spam emails getting through and arriving in my Gmail inbox this afternoon. They seem to be so few and far between for me that even a couple getting through is quite noticeable. After checking my spam folder it turns out that I've received about 2 dozen in the last two days compared with 2 that arrived at the beginning of April. I'm not sure what I've done to suddenly become a target. And these are all the same type, one line subject, an attached file (which doesn't appear in the email - just the paperclip icon) and nothing much in the body of the email. It's been a while since I provided my gmail address for anything.. I'll have to check and see.
Maybe buying those penis enlargement pills wasn't such a good idea.. ;)

0 comments: