Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is Google Reader really slow to refresh feeds?

Anybody have any idea why my blog posts are taking so long to show up in Google Reader? It took about 5 hours yesterday for a couple of my posts to show up. This morning for instance I made a couple of hours ago. It shows up in Bloglines, but still nothing in Google Reader.

And also, I think that posts I make on Wordpress (at screencasters.wordpress.com) come into GReader a lot quicker too. You'd think that since Blogger and Greader are both Google, they'd have them working well together.

I'd be interested in hearing from other Google Reader users. How long do you have to wait until your posts show up in GReader?


Blogged with Flock

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should answer your question Richard: http://www.google.com/support/reader/bin/answer.py?answer=70642&topic=12011