Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Windows Live - One Important Thing F#$*!#! Forgotten!!

Checking out the Windows Live site, it actually looks *very* nice. (Google..you will only get by on 'ugly but ultra-simple' for so long..beware..)

After only a minute of looking around, I run a quick search and I'm impressed with the speed, the results and how they're presented. But then I realize that clicking the scroll wheel to open a link in a new Firefox tab DOES NOT WORK!! Something this basic, and this important should not be forgotten. I don't know and don't care if it works in IE.

If there was one feature that I would make sure not to forget when launching a product, it would be this one!

I am going to assume it will be fixed, and check back tomorrow. Microsoft, you have about 24 hours until you lose me on this one.

0 comments: