Monday, July 10, 2006

Digital Photography Workflow Diagram --update

I didn't realize this until now, but when I (or another collaborator on the document) makes a change to the Digital Photography Workflow diagram I posted about a while back, it updates the diagram in my original post. So you can actually check back to that post about Gliffy.com as I (or others) make changes to the document to see it hopefully growing and self-correcting.

The Gliffy document can be published or shared to multiple locations I think, so you could place it on your own site and have it update as people make changes to it...that is as long as you're a collaborator on the document. ...Neat!

This online diagramming thing is turning out to be quite interesting. There are a lot of good ideas that could spring up and be shared with a service like this.

0 comments: