Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Indefatigable?

I've been called a lot of things in my 39 years on this planet, but indefatigable hasn't been one of them - until now. That's what I was called on the XMMS2 Logo contest blog today. While I assumed (correctly) it was a compliment, I am nothing if not honest about the fact that despite what my daughter might think, I do NOT know everything, and that includes the definition of indefatigable.

Did I ever mention that the Google search keyword "define:" is one of my best friends? Well me and the Google define: keyword have been intimate for quite some time.

A quick search yielded "showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality". Not bad. Quite nice actually.

While not really wanting to toot my own horn, it is quite remarkable how a single word compliment can raise your day.

Check out the XMMS2 contest blog for the slew of great entries so far.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Richard,

I went over to the XMMS2 blog logo contest and viewed most of the submitted logo's.

The one's you've submitted are very good and from reading the comments you are getting some well deserved praise in addition to some valuable feedback.

Indefatigable...definitely a looker-upper for me.

Nice job!