Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spam blog? Are you kidding me Blogger(tm)?

Creating my post for my 9th Inkscape screencast, I found out that for some reason Blogger has identified my blog as a spam blog and locked it. I can write posts (like I'm doing right now), save them as drafts, but can't publish them.

I have no idea how they identified this site as a spam blog. I don't think I've posted anything about erectile dysfunction or women getting bigger boobies in quite some time (try never!). Maybe it has something to do with that 'Flag Blog' button at the top of the page. That thing has always scared me.

Maybe it's some maniac Adobe Illustrator user that's pissed about all the Inkscape-love coming from this site. ;)

Anyways, it might be a couple of days before you see this post - but maybe I can actually get some other stuff done in the meantime... haven't posted any photos to Flickr in well over a month(!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew they'd catch on to you! ;-)

RichardQuerin said...

@earl - wanna buy a batch of johnson extender? - I had to phrase that so as not to tip off the spam filters ;)

Zennie said...

The same @#$ crap has happened to me.
See my complaint.

Zennie said...

The same problem has happened to me. See my complaint here