Friday, September 22, 2006

Just for fun...


[Update: Ok. I admit I expected more than one person to (even attempt to) give it a shot - thanks Brad. There are 3 distinct possibilities here: 1) It was too hard. 2)I'm the only one who likes Pictionary, or 3) Almost no one (save Brad) reads my blog. I'm hoping its 1, disappointed if it's 2, and fully prepared to admit it's 3. In any case and as always, I will soldier on. The answer to the pictionary puzzle was "Posting Block" -sigh-]


For those (like me) who always enjoyed a good game of Pictionary.... this is an easy one. Leave your guesses in the comments...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been terrible at these, no idea...

RichardQuerin said...

Brad, here's a hint, you posted about this topic on your own blog on August 10th/2006. You mentioned it - kinda - in the first paragraph. ;)

Anonymous said...

[looks in his archives...] God, I'm so bad at this. I'm guessing 'block,' and maybe the fence represents 'post,' but I just can't figure out what the fly/bee/insect has to do with it. Now I'm just getting frustrated...

Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks Richard. I still don't get where the bee comes in though.

I do have a confession to make: I have never played a game of Pictionary in my life...

RichardQuerin said...

The bee... well the answer was:

Post - sting - block.

Never before has one post made me so exhausted :)

Anonymous said...

Oh - my - gawd...

I'm feeling rather stupid right now you know. Might have to get in and practise Pictionary though. Give me another! :)