Monday, August 14, 2006

Blogger showing signs of life...

Finally it seems Blogger is showing signs of significant improvement! Looks like they've launched Blogger Beta with the intention to get categories and easier template editing among other things, up and running. Existing blogger blogs (like this one) will be able to transition over to the new format eventually (let's hope that means 'soon').

To be honest, I really haven't needed much in the way of new features, but then again needed and wanted are two different things. Being able to categorize my posts is probably the most important feature to me. But besides that, I've been pretty content with my blog platform. I haven't really spent too much time seeing how much greener the grass is on other platforms. It's likely just coming up to par with other platforms, but it's clear that I don't know what I've been missing.

0 comments: