Sunday, October 22, 2006

And now for something completely different...

1. It's good that Felipe Massa won the Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix today. He's the first Brazilian to win his home grand prix since Ayrton Senna did it some 13 years ago.

2. It's even better that Spaniard Fernando Alonso won the F1 drivers championship for a second year running. Now that Fernando-Renault cap perched in the back window of my car does not look so out of place. ;)

3. It's absolutely great that Michael Schumacher has now officially retired. Now I am free to cheer for Ferrari once again (I have personally forbidden myself to do anything but jeer the Scuderia -and more importantly Michael- since Jerez in 1997). I am not sure if I will cheer for them or not, but at least now I can allow myself to do so.

How's that for an off-topic post ;)

0 comments: