Friday, October 06, 2006

An entire load of just pinks...

I finally got a chance to check out the latest project from Dan Klass: a video version of The Bitterest Pill. The Pill (in audio format) has always been one of my favourite podcasts. I just love his semi-pathetic attitude, his honest opinions and his heavily understated but perfectly tuned sense of humour. To be honest, when he mentioned working on a video project, I really thought he'd likely lose the feel of his podcast that I love so much. But I just watched his pilot episode (that was screened at the Podcast and Portable Media Expo last weekend) and I have to say it was friggin' perfect.

Dan claims that the video project is something he's likely even more passionate about than the audio podcast. That can only be a good thing. I'm not a video podcast kinda guy really (don't own a video iPod, and don't really have the time to watch it anywhere anyway), but this is something I'd definitely make time to watch.

I think there is still a huge underestimation of the talent that lies within a LOT of people out there. Do the big media guys really think they have a lock on creativity? Fat chance.

Mr. Klass sir, you rock.





1 comments:

Dan Klass said...

Thanks, Dan.

We've only just begun...

THANKS FOR LISTENING (AND WATCHING)!

- dK