Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Great TV... except for...

I'm not much of a TV watcher, probably 4 hours a week (mostly comedic stuff). But Jericho has me hooked at the moment. It's a nice blend of post-apocalyptic suspense and drama. It's a thriller with top-notch writing, acting and production. I just finished watching episode 5 and I have to say I love all the storylines save one. If it were up to me, I would have sent the IRS agent (Mimi Clark played by Alicia Coppola) back to DC and off the show forever. That storyline is like a cheeseburger amidst a sea of filet mignon. No wait... I love cheeseburgers. ;)

[Update: And by the way, where did Bonnie Richmond (the deaf sister, played by Shoshannah Stern) go this week? If they're not averse to dropping characters at this stage, then by all means let the IRS agent disappear! ]

0 comments: