Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Long term housekeeping

One of the first things I intend to start doing is going back and tagging or labeling my past posts to impart some badly needed categorization. It'll take some time since it looks like I've got to back and edit each one (unless someone's got a great timesaving tip for me!). But I'll be keeping it simple with pretty standard tags like 'photography', 'linux', 'family', etc... Keep an eye out for those labels. You might actually find something useful! :)

Update: I just found you can apply labels to posts in a similar way to Gmail, just ticking off posts and applying labels to them while building up a label list. Nice! Maybe this won't take so long after all. Apologies if anyone gets duplicate posts in their aggregator along the way.

0 comments: